Members and non-members invited
- Junior League$15Mondays, PMs
- Partners League$10 eachMondays, PMs
- Senior League$15Tuesday mornings
- Couples League$20 per coupleTuesday PMs
- Social League$15Thursday mornings
- Women’s League$15Thursday PMs
Leagues fees cover prizes and year-end party.
Tentative League Rules (league times and rules may be amended before leagues begin):
- You are not committed to play every single week. During the Summer, members are busy and there will be occasional rain days. There are 13 weeks between June 4th and August 27th. The top 9 scores for each participant/team will be counted for year-end scoring.
- Some participants may not have handicaps, so leagues will be scored based on stroke play. However, if all members in a specific league have handicaps and everyone agrees to handicap the scores, we can do that.
- Each participant will record their 9-hole score immediately after the round in the clubhouse. A scoring sheet will be posted for each league.
- Tee times are up to you. If playing in a morning league, the round must begin before noon. Afternoon leagues must tee off between noon and 6pm.
- All league rounds must be played with another league participant/team.
- No gimmies-putt everything.
- In-fairway lies may be improved.
- All play shall be governed by the Rules of Golf as prescribed by the latest version used by the USGA or amended by the local rules of Columbus Country Club.
These are fun leagues. If you have suggestions for rules modifications, please let us know.